People are always looking for a way to save the environment, with Eco-friendly products. Have you heard of the Skoy Cloth? The Skoy Cloths are 100% biodegradable and they are equivalent to 15 rolls of paper towels! Using paper towels are so easy to use, they are more costly and they’re not Eco-friendly. So, what’s the solution? The Skoy Cloth!
About the Skoy Cloth
For my review, I received 2 packages of the Skoy Cloth, reusable cleanup cloths. They are very durable and they can save you a bundle of money on paper towels. They come in a variety of colors, designs and are very Eco-friendly. They work great, so I would highly recommend the Skoy Cloth!
Benefits of using the Skoy Cloth
- 100% biodegradable •
- Absorbent •
- Re-usable •
- European-made •
- Compostable •
- Multi-use •
- Unique designs and fun colors!
The Skoy Cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months. They take the place of your paper towels, sponges, rags, dishcloths and more. The Skoy Cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. As a result, producing the most superior cloth product available. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet Skoy Cloth will feel in your hand.
The Skoy Cloth is long-lasting, because of the wash-ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. That will never happen, if you microwave your Skoy Cloth regularly. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Cleaning your Skoy Cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.
It’s made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. The Skoy Cloth is a chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product using water-based colors and inks. The composting test, showed that the Skoy Cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
- Wet your Skoy Cloth before using. Be sure to squeeze out the excess water for optimal absorption.
- The trick to minimize bacteria growth is to let your Skoy Cloth dry. The Skoy Cloth is designed to be thin so that it dries quickly. A Skoy Sink Rail is a great place for your Skoy Cloth to dry.
- It can be used with popular household cleaners, but works just as well with water. Rinse cloth thoroughly when combined with dish soap in order not to leave residue.
- Chlorine-use is not recommended.
- We recommend that after your Skoy Cloth has passed its prime, it can be used as a rag for heavier cleaning.
The Skoy Cloth can be cleaned in your dishwasher and is washer and dryer safe up to 90°C (190°F).
Another option to keep your Skoy Cloth germ-free is to microwave it daily when damp for 1-2 minutes. This will also remove possible bad smell that is caused by bacteria. Remember your Skoy Cloth must be wet when microwaving for best effect and to avoid risk of fires. The Skoy Cloth will be extremely hot when removing from the microwave, so please use caution and wait a moment. Immediately run under cool water to rinse.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.