Do you have a busy schedule? When you’re so busy, sometimes it’s easier to pop a TV dinner in the microwave for yourself or for your family. Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Frozen Meals are ready to help on those busy days. They are delicious and easy to make! My family really enjoyed the Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Frozen Meals! For this review I received 3 single-serve meal coupons ($4.99 each) and 3 family-sized meal coupons ($9.49 each), totaling $43.44 in free coupons.
I got the following Signature Meals with my free vouchers:
- 2 – Meat Lasagnas – Family Size
- 1 – Four Cheese Lasagna – Family Size
- 1 – EggPlant Parmesan – Single Serve
- 1 – Meat Lasagna – Single Serve
- 1 – Chicken Parmesan – Single Serve
About the Michael Angelo’s Meat Lasagnas
Their Meat Lasagna is the real thing. Authentic Italian, from their Grandmother’s recipe. They still use the best ingredients, including imported Pecorino Romano cheese and imported olive oil from the old country. They also include fresh beef, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh herbs that are sautéed, layered with firm 100% semolina lasagna and premium cheeses. The taste is so delicious…just like when they were kids and they see no reason to change it.
About Michael Angelo’s Four Cheese Lasagnas
The traditional Four Cheese Lasagna is made with Mozzarella, Ricotta and imported Romano and Parmesan cheese. They layer their 100% semolina lasagna with their four cheeses and their Mom’s vine-ripened tomato sauce. This classic dish if full of flavor.
About Michael Angelo’s EggPlant Parmesan
Their Eggplant Parmesan is one of their family’s treasured dishes. Simply done with fresh eggplant, lightly breaded, the right amount of Mom’s tomato sauce – made from hand selected, vine-ripened tomatoes – and then topped with Mozzarella. It has now become one of their customer favorites. They sprinkle a blend of imported cheeses – Parmigiano Reggiano & Pecorino Romano – to complete the dish. It is the same today as when they were kids. When their Mom serves Eggplant Parmesan, the compliments keep coming.
About Michael Angelo’s Chicken Parmesan
Their Chicken Parmesan is an old family classic made with medallions of white meat chicken breast, breaded with authentic Italian-style breadcrumbs. They place the chicken on 100% semolina spaghetti, cover it with their Mom’s vine-ripened tomato sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and finish it all off with a sprinkle of imported Romano cheese. It’s a favorite for both kids and adults in their family.
About Michael Angelo’s
They are a family-owned company with a 30-year heritage of creating the highest quality Italian entrées in the freezer aisle. Their founders are Michael Angelo and his mother, Sara, and every box carries their family name. Like any good son, Michael believes that sharing Sara’s home-style Italian cooking is the best way to deliver quality and convenience to anyone who truly cares about what they eat. In their family, authentic, Italian taste is everything.
Many of their customers and fans ask them how they pack so much authentic, homemade taste into a box. From generations of family recipes to their relentless pursuit of the best ingredients, you can see for yourself how Michael Angelo’s has evolved. It all started with Michael’s belief that Sara makes the best Italian food in the world. After telling their story face to face over the past 30 years, their short film “Naturally Italian: The Story of Michael Angelo’s” says it all.
- Signature: Thier signature meals date back to the late 1800s. These treasured dishes have been handed down from generation to generation with one goal in mind — to bring you the absolute best tasting, authentic, Italian cuisine. All of their meals are made without fillers, dyes or preservatives.
- Natural: Unsurpassed quality is their goal for every meal, but they also take pride in delivering wholesome and nutritious foods. Their natural line takes their no compromise philosophy one step further by giving you options like antibiotic-free chicken, wheat-free meals, non-GMO organic Kamut khorasan wheat pasta, and organically grown tomatoes.
- Club: Sometimes you need to supersize your Michael Angelo’s meals. Its easy to stock up on your favorites for a family gathering, a party or a special event. Their club creations are tailor-made for clubs members, so check out some of the unique flavors and special items that you can try at your local club stores.
***There are six Tweets you can do each day for 12 extra entries, but must be 2 hours apart! Your entry will be disqualified if you do not leave a link or your user name when asked.
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.