The other day I was trying to decide what kind of soup I wanted to make. I decided to buy a turkey breast and make a couple of meals out of it. On the First night we had turkey, dressing, carrots and mash potatoes, with gravy. On the next night I made Turkey Noodle Soup and served dinner rolls with it! It was absolutely delicious and it’s now a family favorite!
Turkey Noodle Soup
- 1 package of turkey gravy concentrated that came with the Butterball Turkey Breast.
- 2½ cups of cubed turkey breast
- 2 cups carrots
- 2 cups pearl onions
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of green beans
- 2 tsp chicken broth granules
- 1½ cartons of chicken broth
- a shake of garlic granules
I cooked it in the crock pot until all the vegetable were soft and then added a ½ box of linguine noodles. I continued to cook it until the noodles were soft. It was delicious and perfect for a cold winter day!